|Companionship, friendship, loyalty and … unconditional love. These are all things we think of when it comes to our pets. In good times and bad, our pets have been there. They are an important part of our families. But, some animals are not so fortunate. Lost, abused, injured or turned loose because they are simply unwanted, they need your help.Why not remember those animals with a gift to the Elmbrook Humane Society? Our shelter relies on private contributions to fund our programs and services and provide a means for caring for homeless animals. Your gift will help unfortunate animals get back on their paws and into loving homes. Making a donation to the shelter is easy and every dollar we receive truly counts! And you can be assured that your gift is maximized to its fullest potential as our organization has received a star rating from Charity Navigator, the highest rating possible.Already a donor and recently moved? Click here to update your address. Sign in as a guest to send us your new contact info!|
Click on one of the DONATE buttons to pay via credit card through PayPal.
Or click here for a donation form that you can print and remit via mail or save and email. If emailing, please save the form to your computer, complete and save to your computer, and email to email@example.com.
Other Ways You Can Support EBHS
We always have bright new ideas for raising funds for our animals and different ways to include our community. We may even have something you can help us with from home!
Purchase a brick or a leaf in honor or in memorial of a special person or companion. It is a lasting tribute and a way to celebrate the lives we are saving here. For more information, click here.
Think of us while you are estate planning! Leaving a legacy gift to EBHS can save more animals than you think possible! Click here for our Estate Planning Package.
- Purchase our most urgently needed supplies from our Amazon wish list by clicking here.
Volunteer your time to help us care for our animals or work in our front office.
- If you’re an eligible Thrivent Financial for Lutherans member and have Choice Dollars® to direct, please keep us in mind. For more info. or to direct Choice Dollars to EBHS, call 1-800-847-4836 and state “Thrivent Choice,” or click here: http://bit.ly/XJrPZN.
- Looking for a dog friendly hotel in the Greater Milwaukee area? The Pfister hotel welcomes your canine family members and with each stay, a donation is made back to our organization. To learn more visit http://blog.thepfisterhotel.com/2011/05/the-pfister-hotel-is-going-dog-friendly/.
- Sign up for dog waste removal service with Outside Scoops, a dog waste removal service operating out of Brookfield, mention Elmbrook Humane Society referred you, and Outside Scoops will donate $12.50 to our organization for you becoming their client.
- Donate postage stamps.
- Become a sponsor for one of our events – Spring Gala or Wag Fest.
- Hold a fundraiser for EBHS at your workplace! We are happy to come in and introduce ourselves to your co-workers and bring adoptable animals with us.
Purchase a Kuranda Kitty Cot or Beds for the cats at the shelter (the dogs love them so let’s try to make the stay for cat’s more comfortable!).
Purchase a Stretch & Scratch for the cats at the shelter!
- Bring us your aluminum cans, and we’ll take them to a recycling center. Or take your cans directly to the Waukesha Recycling Co., 1001 Tesch Court, and tell them to credit EBHS.
Fresh Thyme Giving Bag Program – this program offers a special Giving Bag featuring a Giving Tag which allows shoppers to direct a $1 donation to qualifying non-profits. This is a great opportunity for us to raise money simply through the sale of a reusable shopping bag! Visit any Fresh Thyme store, buy a few of the Giving Bags and direct the donations to us! And remember to spread the word – the more bags purchased, the bigger donation to Elmbrook Humane Society.
For more information about the Fresh Thyme Giving Bag Program, visit http://www.freshthyme.bags4mycause.com.
Supporting EBHS can be as easy as clicking a button! The following online fundraisers give you a way to help EBHS without leaving your home!
- Use www.goodsearch.com as your search engine and designate EBHS as your charity. 50% of Goodsearch’s revenues are donated to charities like ours!
- Shop at brand name stores online through www.iGive.com and have a portion of your purchase donated to EBHS.
- Create a keepsake by having your pet’s portrait created by Andy’s Paw Prints and 25% of your purchase will be donated to EBHS. Visit www.AndysPawPrints.com for more information.
- Support EBHS by walking your dog! Yes, you read correctly. Visit http://www.wooftrax.com/, read the information within “Take Your Dog for a Walk”, and sign-up today, designating EBHS as the humane society you would like to support.
- Order your magazine subscriptions through www.magfundraising.com/ElmbrookHumaneSociety and have 40% of your magazine purchase go to EBHS!
The Elmbrook Humane Society is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations to the shelter are tax-deductible.
If you have any questions regarding donations, planned giving or other ways to help EBHS, contact our shelter at 262-782-9261 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.